Check out this American Airlines/Disney’s Planes sweepstakes to receive a 10% flight discount coupon code on next American Airlines ticket. Simply use your keyboard’s arrow keys to fly the plan in order to unlock the surprises in the sky. Tip: Flying over the star cloud seems to help with getting the 10% code. There are only 100,000 of these codes to go around, so play today to get a 10% off code. You need to unlock 3 of the surprises in order to register for the sweepstakes and receive the 10% discount code.
American Airlines Disney Planes Game 10% Discount Code
- Book by August 31st
- For travel from August 15th – November 15th
- Blackout dates of August 31st and September 2nd (so will not work on Labor Day weekend basically)
- Depart from the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands to anywhere with American service (must be on American or American Eagle. No codeshares)
- Up to 2 passengers per reservation.
Have fun flying your cartoon plane to get a 10% on an American Airlines flight. The promo code is good for 10% off your next flight when you book on aa.com. We have a full list of bonus miles/points!
Hot Deal of the Day: E*Trade offers up to $600 bonus when you deposit new funds. Enjoy no annual IRA fee and no minimums including stocks, bonds, ETFs and over 8,000 mutual funds, along with 1,300 no-load, no transaction fee mutual funds.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material, hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees charged by your one selected, qualifying airline to your Card.
• $189 CLEAR Plus Credit: Use your card and get up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year on your CLEAR Plus Membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)