If you have an American Express card and a Twitter account, check out this great chance to receive a $15 statement credit on a purchase of $50 or more from Romano’s Macaroni Grill. All you need to claim this credit is an eligible AMEX card and a Twitter account to link with. This offer is only available until 9/3/2012.
How to Claim the Offer:
- Link your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account using the AMEX promotional site.
- Tweet with the hashtag #AmexMacGrill15 to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make a single purchase of $50 or more from Ramano’s Macaroni Grill by 9/3/2012.
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
If you are interested in a $15 statement creditfrom American Express, sync your eligible AMEX card with a Twitter account to earn the credit after a single purchase of $50 or more from Romano’s Macaroni Grill. Simply sync your eligible AMEX card with your twitter account and tweet with a specific hashtag to start saving money. Following the sync, you just need to make a single purchase of $50 or more by 9/3/2012. Take advantage of this great offer before it expires!
Save more cash by checking out H.M.B’s table of the best ways to save money online!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.