American Express card holders can get a $5 statement credit when purchases are made from eligible dineLA Restaurant Week restaurants between July 16, 2012 and July 27, 2012. All you need to do is register an eligible AMEX card between June 22, 2012 and July 27, 2012 and make a purchase of $21 or more at participating dineLA stores. This is an easy way to get a $5 credit so hurry and sign up because this offer ends July 27, 2012.
How to Claim Your Bonus:
- Register an eligible American Express Card between June 22 and July 27, 2012.
- Make a qualifying purchase of $21 or more with your registered card at a participating store in the dineLA Restaurant Week between July 16 and July 27, 2012.
- Wait for 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase for statement credit.
There is a list of participating stores.
Here are a few eligible AMEX cards to help you register for this event as well.
Again, American Express is offering a $5 statement credit for customers who register an eligible card and make a $21 purchase at participating dineLA restaurants. Hurry and register your cards because this event ends on July 27, 2012. If you’re an AMEX cardholder in the Los Angeles area, this is a simple way to get a great return from your summer expenses! There is only one $5 credit per card per participating restaurant per $21 or more qualifying purchase.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll also earn 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 2X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.