It’s that time of year again, American Express pairs with Restaurant Week Boston to offer $5 Statement Credit, slated to run March 6-11 and March 13-18. Saturdays are excluded this year so there is a one day break between the two week event. There is something for everyone from American to Thai food. To participate make sure you first enroll with your Amex cards and then make reservations via DineOutBoston.com as this bi-annual event is popular with both locals and tourist. Remember you must spend a minimum of $21 or more in a single transaction in-restaurant to get the $5 statement credit each time you dine. More reasons why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Restaurant Week Boston:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: You must first enroll an eligible American Express Card in your account at Amex Offers.
- Expiration: Promotion valid for the following dates: March 6-11 and March 13-18.
- Promotion: Get a $5 statement credit when you spend a total of $21+ in a single transaction with your enrolled Amex Card everytime you dine.
- Terms: Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases. Not valid for online purchases. To redeem this offer, you must first enroll any eligible American Express Card at americanexpress.com/dineoutboston between 12am ET on 2/21/16 and 12am ET on 3/18/16. Then, use the same enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $21 in a single transaction at a participating restaurant during the Dine Out Boston campaign, 3/6/16-3/18/16, in order to qualify for a $5 statement credit. You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer. For a list of participating restaurants, visit dineoutboston.com. All prepaid card products (other than registered American Express Serve® and Bluebird® Cards) are not eligible. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided to you until after 3/18/16, it will not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/18/16.
How to Get $5 Statement Credit:
- Register your Amex card at the American Express Enrollment landing page.
- Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $21 or more in a single transaction at participating Boston Restaurants during the promotional period.
- For each time you dine and spend $21+ at an eligible restaurant Amex will give you a $5 credit statement within $90 days after 3/18/16.
Prices vary by restaurant, be sure to check the website for specific prices and menus for each participating restaurant. But typically you will find prices such as Lunch $15/$20/$25 – Dinner $28/$33/$38. This is a nice opportunity to eat at Chicago’s world class restaurants and eateries. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!