If you have an American Express card and can link it to a Twitter account, you have the opportunity to receive a $100 statement credit on a purchase of $599 or more from Dell. To claim this credit, you only need to have an eligible AMEX card and a Twitter account to link with. This offer is only available until July 31, 2012.
How to Claim the Offer:
- Link your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account using the AMEX promotional site.
- Tweet with the hashtag #AmexDell100 to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make a single purchase of $599 or more from Dell by July 31, 2012.
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
In conclusion, American Express cardholders with a Twitter account can earn a $100 statement credit after a single purchase of $599 or more. All you need to do is sync your eligible AMEX card with your twitter account and tweet with a specific hashtag to get started on claiming this bonus. After that, you just need to make a single purchase of $599 or more by July 31, 2012. This simple $100 statement credit bonus wont last much longer so sign up while the offer is still available.
Keep up with H.M.B’s list of the best ways to save money online!