Do you love shopping at wholesale markets! American Express is offering select users 50% off new BJ’s Membership + $25 BJ’s gift card if you present your offer at a local BJ’s. This, however, is a targeted offer and is limited to a few American Express members. We do not guarantee your success, but you may try if you like! If you have been targeted, you should see it when you log in your American Express account.
Additionally, you can get a 5% back as a statement credit by using your select enrolled American Express card to make eligible purchases of $100 + in a single transaction inside a BJ’s wholesale club by August 31, 2016, on up to $2,000.
Editor’s Note: If you already have a Whole Sale membership, but you don’t have an American Express card. you can sign up for Chase Freedom Third Quarter and receive a 5% Cash Back on all purchases at a wholesale market.
Table of Contents
American Express BJ’s Promotion Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration Date: August 31, 2016
- Availability: 15 Select States (Location)
- Promotion: 50% off BJ’s membership (Normally $50) + $25 Bj’s Card
- Terms and Condition: Present market code AMEX25 and show your American Express® Card at any BJ’s Club Member Services Desk by August 31, 2016 when purchasing a BJ’s Inner Circle® Membership or a BJ’s Inner Circle® Business Membership to get 50% off the regular price of a new 12-month BJ’s Inner Circle® or BJ’s Inner Circle® Business Membership ($25 off the $50 membership fee, plus state and local taxes, where applicable or required by law).
How To Earn BJ’s 50% + $25 Gift Card:
- This is a targeted offer for select American Express Card Holder. If you were not targeted, you may try if you like.
- Bring in a Copy of the Coupon into a local BJ’s. This is an in-store offer only.
- You must buy a 1 Year membership. You’ll only pay $25 (normally $50) for the BJ’s membership.
- You’ll additionally get a $25 Gift Card for BJ’s
This is a great promotion for those of you who shop at wholesales market frequently. You’ll be able to purchase many items for cheaper than your local food market normally would. If you do not have an American Express card, we highly recommend you signing up so you can earn any future promotions they might have. With the Amex EveryDay Credit Card, you’ll Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months. If you’re interested in offers from American Express, Check out the full list we have for them!
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees