Everyone is always needing Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi is always the best, but it’s terrible when you have to pay for it. Especially when traveling, you have to pay for your flight and internet. However if you have Gogo Wi-Fi, you can easily get free Wi-Fi. Currently American Express open and corporate card members are able to receive complimentary internet passes with the GoGo Preferred Program. Each pass covers Wi-Fi internet access for one Gogo equipped flight segment. Corporate platinum cardholders will receive 10 passes, while corporate gold cardholders will receive 5 passes. All you have to do enter your card information to get started and take advantage of this benefit. It’s that simple!
Table of Contents
GoGo Preferred Program Promotion:
- Sign Up!
- Promotion: Receive complimentary internet passes
- Expiration: None, limited time only
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: The Gogo Preferred Program is a benefit of Business Centurion®, Corporate Centurion® Card, Business Platinum Card®, Corporate Platinum Card®, Global Dollar Card – Corporate Platinum Card®, Corporate Gold Card, and Global Dollar Card – Executive Gold Corporate Card. Each Card Member with one of the above Cards is eligible for complimentary single flight segment passes for Gogo inflight internet each calendar year.
How To Get Complimentary Internet Passes:
- Go online to Gogo Preferred Program website and enter your card information to get started
- Corporate platinum cardholders will receive 10 passes, while corporate gold cardholders will receive 5 passes. Receive your complimentary internet passes and enjoy!
If you’re an American Express member, you can take advantage of this current promotion. Gogo Preferred Program is giving complimentary internet passes once you sign up. All you have to do is enter your card information and receive your passes. Who doesn’t want free Wi-Fi? All you have to do is follow these simple steps and receive this deal. Check out more ways to save money.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.