If you have a plenti account, this is a great offer for you! American Express is giving you a 50% point bonus when you transfer your American Express Membership Reward points to Plenti Points before the deadline of December 31, 2016. Use plenti points on gift cards, coupons, and groceries and other personal care products. When you transfer your points over from American express to Plenti you’ll receive this easy bonus! You have time to redeem this offer, but you should not wait!
Table of Contents
AMEX Membership Rewards Transfer Bonus:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: AMEX Membersip Rewards® points into Plenti Points to receive an extra 50% bonus points.
- Maximum Bonus: 50%
- Expiration: 12/31/2016
- Terms: For a promotional period from now until December 31, 2016 at 11:59PM EST, 500 Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for 750 Plenti points. On January 1, 2017, the promotional rate will end and 500 Membership Rewards points will be redeemable for 500 Plenti points. Membership Rewards points must be transferred in 500 point increments and cannot be reversed
How to Earn Bonus Plenti Points:
- Log in to your AMEX Membership Rewards account.
- Locate the Transfer Points page
- If you qualify, you’ll have until December 31, 2016 to transfer over as many Membership Rewards® points as you would like into Plenti and enjoy a 50% transfer bonus.
Use this promotion to earn easy plenti points! When you transfer your Membership Rewards points to Plenti, you’ll receive a 50% bonus with a rate of 1: 1.5. If there’s anything we can fix, let us know in the comments below! If you want to find more ways to earn bonus points, check out our table of Free Miles, Points, & Rewards!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).