If you are an American Express Cardholder and love to shop on Amazon, this is the perfect deal for you, just in time for holiday season. This may be an offer that only certain people have (YMMV). American Express is partnering with Amazon once again for a promotion where you can get $25 off a purchase of $150 for simply paying with an Amex card. This is probably one of the best deals out there since you are literally just getting free money for using your Amex card. You do not even have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of this offer.
Editor’s note: As previously stated, this offer may still not be live for everybody, so your best bet would be to try your luck by checking amazon and seeing if there is an option to use this promotion when you purchase items.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex $25 0ff $150 Amazon Info:
- Shop on Amazon
- Expiration Date: N/A because the offer may not be live for everyone
- Requirements: Check Amazon for the deal and see if the deal works
- What To Do: Use your Amex card to shop on Amazon
- Terms: This offer may come live soon if it doesn’t work now because of the holiday season
Earn $25 off of $150 Amazon purchase:
- See if Amazon has the offer under their products
- Purchase the products with your Amex Card
- Receive the $25 credit off your $150 purchase
- If you do not see it through your purchase – you can call to see if you can get a $25 credit applied to your purchase (YMMV)
This is a deal that may officially come out later during the holiday season, but you can try your luck right now and see if it works. It doesn’t hurt to see if you are going to get $25 off a $150 purchase through Amazon if you are already planning on purchasing items from there. Based on the past offers that Amazon has had with Amex, it is more than likely this offer will be official soon enough. If you want to see some more deals for Amex cardholders, click here!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).