Calling all fitness lovers! SoulCycle is offering reduced class rates, an easier path to SuperSoul status, and more to select American Express cardholders. With SoulCycle, you get the benefits of cycling without having to be outside, making it great for all year fitness. Hurry now because you’ll many more special offers with the American Express Card, with SoulCycle and so many more places. Get this sweet deal now to start shopping for the upcoming season.
Table of Contents
SoulCycle Promotional Info:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Reduced class rates, an easier path to SuperSoul status, and more
- Expiration: 11/06/18
- Locations: Nationwide
- Terms: Offers valid from 11/06/2017 through 11/06/2018. To be eligible for exclusive SoulCycle offers, US Consumer and OPEN Platinum Card Members and Centurion Members must enroll at https://www.soul-cycle.com/amexenroll. To enroll, you must have or create an account on https://www.soul-cycle.com/.
How to Receive Reduced Rates and More:
- Log in or create your SoulCycle Account
- Enter your American Express credentials to verify that you’re a U.S. Platinum Card or Centurion Member
- Enjoy the exclusive offers detailed below through 11/06/2018!
Hurry up and start shopping to receive reduce rates and more whenever you verify your American Express card as a default! Take advantage of this SoulCycle promotion today with your eligible Amex card to receive many worthwhile benefits. If you’re interested, find more ways to Save Money Online.
The The Business Platinum® Card from American Express has a welcome offer where you can earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.