Calling all fitness lovers! SoulCycle is offering reduced class rates, an easier path to SuperSoul status, and more to select American Express cardholders. With SoulCycle, you get the benefits of cycling without having to be outside, making it great for all year fitness. Hurry now because you’ll many more special offers with the American Express Card, with SoulCycle and so many more places. Get this sweet deal now to start shopping for the upcoming season.
SoulCycle Promotional Info:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Reduced class rates, an easier path to SuperSoul status, and more
- Expiration: 11/06/18
- Locations: Nationwide
- Terms: Offers valid from 11/06/2017 through 11/06/2018. To be eligible for exclusive SoulCycle offers, US Consumer and OPEN Platinum Card Members and Centurion Members must enroll at https://www.soul-cycle.com/amexenroll. To enroll, you must have or create an account on https://www.soul-cycle.com/.
How to Receive Reduced Rates and More:
- Log in or create your SoulCycle Account
- Enter your American Express credentials to verify that you’re a U.S. Platinum Card or Centurion Member
- Enjoy the exclusive offers detailed below through 11/06/2018!
Hurry up and start shopping to receive reduce rates and more whenever you verify your American Express card as a default! Take advantage of this SoulCycle promotion today with your eligible Amex card to receive many worthwhile benefits. If you’re interested, find more ways to Save Money Online.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply