For all my fellow Walmart shoppers if you currently have a American Express Card then make sure to stop by your nearest Walmart and make some purchases. When you spend $100 or more in-store at Walmart and use Walmart Pay with a connected American Express, you will receive a $20 Walmart Gift Card, now through 12/31/16.
Editors Note: There has been some speculation whether the site that offers the promotion is credible, use to your own discretion.
Amex $20 Bonus Walmart Gift Card:
- Learn More
- Bonus: $20 Walmart Gift Card with $100 Purchase
- Expiration: 12/31/16
- Requirements: Have a American Express Credit Card and Walmart Pay
- What To Do: Make a purchase of $100 or more at Walmart with Walmart Pay(with a American Express Card connected to it)
- Terms: The offer is valid in-store only. Limit of one $20 Walmart eGift Card per Walmart Pay account.
Get $20 Walmart Gift Card:
- Load your American Express Card onto your Walmart Pay
- Use your American Express Card to make an in store purchase of $100 or more through Walmart Pay at any US Walmart store
- A $20 Walmart eGift card will be loaded into your Walmart Pay account by Walmart after you complete your qualifying purchase
Now through 12/12/31, Walmart Pay is offering a $20 Walmart eGift Card with the purchase of $100 or more. When grocery shopping at Walmart for the holidays it’s easy to reach the minimum requirement of $100 so take advantage of this deal. Be sure to check out our full list of Gift Card Deals!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.