Sync your qualifying American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, get a one-time $20 Statement Credit after spending $100 on Jetsetter.com by January 31, 2016. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexJetsetter to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $100 or more on qualifying online purchase at Jetsetter.com US website. Offer only applies to bookings made on Jetsetter.com or the Jetsetter iPhone/iPad app for Jetsetter Hotel properties by 1/31/2016 to receive $20 back via statement credit. Jetsetter is here to give you insider access, expert knowledge, and exclusive deals on the world’s greatest hotels and travel experiences. Their contributors – more than over 200 journalists from the world’s top travel publications — has stayed at the property and confirmed it meets Jetsetter standards.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Jetsetter Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $20 when you spend $100 or more qualifying online purchase at Jetsetter.com using your connected American Express Card.
- Expiration Date: 1/31/16
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexJetsetter to add the offer, and spend $100 at Jetsetter.
- Terms: Valid online only at Jetsetter.com US website. Offer not valid on Jetsetter Tours and Ultimate Escapes. Offer only applies to bookings made on Jetsetter.com or the Jetsetter iPhone/iPad app for Jetsetter Hotel properties. Excludes taxes, service fees, or any additional fees applied directly by a hotel or resort. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 1/31/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $50 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexJetsetter to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
If you’ve ever booked a hotel stay and arrive to be disappointed with your room or the level of amenities offered, then you are not alone. It’s down right infuriating if you are paying premium price for inferior accommodations, I’d cry over wasted points. Book with confidence when you use Jetsetter, Jetsetter correspondents know their stuff and they don’t mince their words: if breakfast’s better down the road or the WiFi’s spotty, they’ll tell you. And if a hotel isn’t up to scratch, you won’t find it on our Jetsetter Verified list. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $20 Statement Credit after spending $100! Find more offers from HMB’s full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.