Surprise your loved ones with flowers from 1800Flowers.com with promotion! These beautiful flowers will for sure bring a smile upon someone’s face. American Express is currently offering a one time statement credit of $15 when you spend $50 or more at 1800Flowers.com with your connected card now through October 31, 2017. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
Editor’s Note: Make sure to stack it the Southwest Rapid Rewards promotion and earn an extra 1,000 Rapid Rewards Points or use Masterpass to get $20 off a $39.99 purchase. In addition, United and American airlines is offering up to 15x miles per dollar spent, make sure to stack up all your offers and make the most out of your pirchase.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex 1800Flowers.com Credit:
- Tweet Now!
- Promotion: $15 Statement Credit
- Expiration: October 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #Amex1800Flowers to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $50 or more at 1800Flowers.com
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn $15 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #Amex1800Flowers to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Stack the offer with Southwest Rapid Rewards Promotion to earn 1,000 Rapid Rewards points or use Masterpass to get $20 off a $39.99 purchase
- Use synced Amex Card to make a $50+ purchase on 1800Flowers.com
Surprise your mother with flowers this Mother’s day and order from 1800Flowers.com to get a $15 Statement Credit when you make a purchase of $50 or more with your connected American Express account. Make sure to also stack this promotion to earn 1,000 Rapid Rewards points with Southwest or $20 off a $39.99 purchase with Masterpass. Make sure to add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).