If you are an American Express credit card holder, then log into your Amex account to see if you have the Offer for You – $15 back on $60 Spending at Amazon.com good through December 31, 2015. This AMEX Offers For You’s Amazon $15 Statement Credit is a targeted promotion, however there is no hurt in trying. This is why I suggest to keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday. Check our full list of Amazon Discounts Promo Codes!
Update: Direct working Link
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers: Amazon $15 Statement Credit
- Availability: Log Into Account
- Expiration: 12/31/2015
- Promotion: 1-time $15 statement credit with enrolled card to spend a total of $60 or more online at Amazon.com
- Terms: Transaction must be made directly with Amazon and statement credit will appear within 90 days
Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly at Amazon.com or smile.amazon.com. Offer valid only for purchases made with the US Dollar.
- Offer not valid for purchases made with foreign currencies.
- Purchases made through other merchants or third party sites using “Checkout by Amazon” or other Amazon payment methods do not qualify for this offer.
- Not valid at international or non-English versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with/linked to from Amazon.com. Also excludes Corporate gift Cards, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Local, Amazon Home Services, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Supply, Amazon Local Register, Amazon Coins, Kindle Direct Publishing, Go-Go and Amazon Payments.
Log into your Amex account today to see if you have this offer in your account. You could always buy a $15 Amazon gift card for later use if you qualify for this promotion. See my full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|