American Express is currently partnering up with Advance Auto Parts to offer you a $10 Statement Credit when you make a $50 or more purchase in-store or online at advanceautoparts.com. This promotion is valid through July 5, 2017 and you must add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. If you’re looking for new parts for you car, you’re in luck! Check out Advance Auto Parts, which is the largest retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. Add this offer to your American Express card today!
Table of Contents
Amex Offer Advance Auto Parts Promotion:
- Tweet Now!
- Promotion: $10 Statement Credit
- Expiration: July 5, 2017
- Requirements: Have a eligible Amex credit card and a twitter account
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexAdvanceAuto to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $50 or more online at advanceautoparts.com
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/5/17, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.
Earn Advance Auto Parts Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexAdvanceAuto to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make at $50 or more purchase online or in store at Advance Auto Parts
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/5/2017
If you’re in need to new auto parts for your car to your AC, check out Advance Auto Parts today! Earn a $10 Statement Credit when you make a $50 or more purchase online or in-store with your American Express card. Make sure to add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.