Those with a Twitter account, you can save $10 Statement Credit with $200 Amex gift card purchase simply by syncing with your American Express card. Then tweet #AmexGiftCard for a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend $200 or more. You should have a message in your Twitter notifications tab that you have successfully enrolled. The promotion is valid through 12/31/2015. Your Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. This is a perfect gift to your friends and family, especially to your co-workers in the workplace!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers: American Express Gift Card
- Amex Offer Twitter Sync Promotion
- Promotion: Get $10 Statement credit with$200 Amex gift cards purchase
- Expiration: 12/31/2015
- Accounts Needed: Twitter, Amex Credit Card
- Requirements: Sync your Amex card, then tweet #AmexGift in your twitter account. Then buy $200 Amex gift cards to get $10 in statement credit.
- Terms: Valid online only. Not valid in-store. You must receive a confirmation response from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your Card before you can redeem the offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card.
How To Get Amex Sync $10 Credit:
- Sync your Amex card to your Twitter account HERE
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexGift to add the offer to your synced Amex Card.
- Receive a response message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card.
- Purchase $200 or more of American Express gift cards with your synced cards by December 31, 2015.
- Receive the $10 statement credit within 90 day after your purchase, though usually much faster.
Remember, this $10 statement credit is per card, so you can simply sync and unsync if you have more than one American Express card. Alternatively, you can also get this offer by checking on your online American Express account, under “Offers For You” to see if you have this offer available. If available, be sure to click on “Save Offer” or call them to get added if you don’t see it. See all Amex Gift Card Promotions!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Will this offer work on E-gift cards too?
Thank you, but the problem is the Max amount to buy an E-gift card is $100
Buy regular Amex gift cards of $200 or more.
Thank you, I just contacted The #AskAmex and I was told ” The $200 total purchase requirement can be met by making 1 or more eligible purchases” and “Per the offer terms, e-gift cards are not excluded”.