Have you heard of Baxter of California? it’s a company that is dedicating to helping men become groomed and clean. If you’re an American Express cardholder, take a look at your Amex Offers because they have teamed up with Baxter of California to give select cardholders a chance to order different styling products while also earning $10 statement credit for a $50 purchase. If you have been targeted for this promotion, don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity. Check out your Amex Offers account today and see if you have this offer in your account!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.50% APY as of 8/11/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Baxter of California Promotion:
- Sign In!
- Promotion: Get $10 Statement Credit w/ $50 Purchase
- Expiration: November 12, 2018
- Availability: Targeted American Express Cardholders
- Terms & Conditions: Must first add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
How to Earn $10 Statement Credit:
- Sign into your Amex Offers account.
- Add this Baxter of California offer to your card if you have it.
- Purchase at least $50 in Baxter of California orders.
- Get $10 in statement credit back to your American Express account!
Check your Amex Offers account to find this Baxter of California promotion and be sure to add it to your card before November 12, 2018. Baxter of California offers a great variety of hair care and other grooming products for men. With this offer, you’ll get $10 statement credit back with a $50 purchase. Save money with this sweet deal today! Plus, if you’re interested in getting Amex Offers like this, take a look at our best list of American Express credit cards and their bonuses you can apply for!