If you are interested in the aspect of books and reading, BLURB is the way to go to satisfy your needs. You can get photo books, magazines, ebooks, or you could trade books of all kinds! American Express is currently targeting its cardholders that spend $75 or more on BLURB and they will get $15 back through June 1st, 2018. Simply check if you’ve been targeted for the offer, add the offer to your card and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. It’s as easy as that! This offer will not last for long, so don’t hesitate and get it today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Blurb Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion:$15 Statement Credit w/ $75 Purchase
- Expiration: June 1, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
Get $15 Statement Credit for $75 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Get a $15 statement credit when you make a $75 purchase!
What something new to read? Then check out BLURB! American Express is even offering a promotion on them where you can get a $15 statement credit for a $75 purchase through June 1st, 2018. Simply check your account to see if you’ve been targeted and get started. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).