In-restaurant purchases only, American Express is offering Cafe Express $5 Statement Credit when you spend $25 or more in a single transaction at a participating restaurant valid until April 7, 2016. You must first enroll any eligible American Express Card first to redeem this offer. Since it is only valid for in-store purchase, you could always go to a restaruant and buy a $25 gift card to get this offer before it expires. If you added to each of your account then be sure to make separate $25 purchases on each card. This is why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Cafe Express $5 Credit:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: You must first log into your account and enroll an eligible American Express Card at amexoffers.com be eligible to participate in this offer.
- Expiration: Offer Expires 04/07/2016
- Promotion: Get a one time $5 statement credit when you spend a total of $25+ per single transaction with your enrolled Amex Card at participating restaurants.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/7/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Get Cafe Express $5 Statement Credit:
- Register: Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Buy: Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $5+ at participating restaurants (locations) during the promotional period.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually in different browsers and pay with the enrolled Amex cards.
Be sure to enroll all of your qualifying cards so you can get this Cafe Express $5 Statement Credit. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to eat well and save money. Whenever the weather is nice I like to dine al fresco and they usually have plenty of terrace space at their locations. One last note, make sure you do not use the same card twice in the same transaction as it may trigger the system to reject the sale or show up as a single purchase. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.