Look at your Amex Offers account because there’s a promotion that just got released! There’s an offer saying that Crate & Barrel will give people a $20 statement credit when they spend $100.
If you don’t know what Crate & Barrel is, it’s a furniture, home decor, and wedding registry that is great to use. You’ll even get an additional 1,000 membership rewards points when you use your enrolled card. This will expire on June 17, 2019 so if you are targeted, you should take advantage of this while you can!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Crate & Barrel Promotion
- Learn More Through Amex Offers!
- Promotion: $20 Statement Credit for $100 Purchase
- Expiration: June 17, 2019
- Availability: Targeted American Express cardholders
- Terms: Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Offer valid for purchases made online and via mobile app with Crate&Barrel and CB2. Not valid for in-store purchases. Not valid for purchases shipped internationally. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes business sales, corporate orders, physical catalog and mail orders, gift registry, and phone orders with physical locations. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
How To Earn $20 Statement Credit
- Check your Amex Offers account to see this deal.
- Make sure that your American Express card is synced onto your account.
- You must spend $100 or more at Crate & Barrel online or via mobile app.
- Finish your transactions and receive the $20 statement credit!
If you were targeted through email or Amex Offers, I highly suggest that you take advantage of this while you can. All you need to do is just spend $100 to earn a $20 statement credit at Crate & Barrel. It’s that easy.
This promotion will expire on June 17, 2019, so hurry now! Get more Amex Offers like this and check out some great sign-up bonuses with our list of featured American Express Credit Cards.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|