If you’re planning to rent a car for your summer vacation plans, then check out your American Express account to see if you have been targeted for this offer! American Express is teaming up with Enterprise, National, and Alamo with a promotion where you can receive $20 statement credit with a $200 purchase at either Enterprise, National, or Alamo. This offer expires July 8, 2018, just check if you’ve been targeted and enroll in the offer! Don’t miss out on this promotion and make your money go even further with American Express!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY as of 4/28/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Rental Car $20 Statement Credit Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $20 Statement Credit with $200 Purchase at either Enterprise, National, or Alamo
- Expiration: July 8, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Offer
- Terms and Condition: Get a 1X $20 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise, National or Alamo in the US or US territories or at partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi by 7/8/2018.
Get $20 Off with $200 Purchase:
- Check your American Express account to see if you have received this offer.
- Make a $200 purchase at either Enterprise, National, or Alamo.
- Receive your $20 statement credit!
With summer rode trips and vacations coming up, make sure to take advantage of this offer if you’ve been targeted. American Express is hosting a promotion where you can receive $20 statement credit with a $200 purchase at either Enterprise, National, or Alamo through July 8, 2018. Let us know if you’ve been targeted for other offers! Find more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).