Spring is here! So make sure to update your wardrobe with fun, bright patterns! To make things easier on your wallet, American Express is offering a $150 statement credit or 15,000 MR Points with a $500 purchase at Escada through valid through May 31, 2018. Just check for this targeted offer on your Amex account, enroll your card into the offer and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. Please note you’ll either be targeted for the MR Points or Statement Credit. Considering how expensive Escada apparel, don’t miss out on this chance to save!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.00% APY as of 6/29/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Escada Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $150 Statement Credit or 15,000 MR Points for $500 Purchase
- Expiration: May 31, 2018
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions: Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/2018.
Get Escada $150 Statement Credit or MR Points:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Make your $500 purchase at Escada
- Earn a $150 statement credit or 15,000 MR Points!
Consider expanding your wardrobe with Escada today! They offer many high quality and unique pieces! American Express is even offering you a $150 statement credit or 15,000 MR Points for a $500 purchase through May 31, 2018. Please note that this offer is targeted, just check your account and add the offer to your card. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).