For those American Express Cardholders, you may want to log into your online account to see the available “AMEX Offers and Benefits“. Unlike the Amex Twitter Sync Promotions, you must be targeted in your online account. These Amex Offers will vary by card in your account, so make sure to check all of your cards. Right now, a couple more popular deals including $10 Statement Credit for shopping at Small Business at Shop More Map, $10 Back on your cellular phone bill and $10 back from your cable phone bill, $25 off $100 at Amtrak purchases, and much more. See below for the entire list.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Offers and Benefits:
- Login to your AMEX account
- Click on any of your cards to go the activity page
- Click on “AMEX Offers And Benefits,” and save the offer to your account.
How To Get The Same Multiple Offer:
Those with multiple Amex cards with the same offer, DO NOT rush to save the offer to your account. Because once you save the offer to one card, the same offer will disappear from your other cards.
- Open up the Offers page for each card in a separate tab in the same browser.
- Then go between the tabs to save the offer to each of your targeted cards.
I recommend people to register your secondary cards with its own AMEX login for each Amex card. Why? Secondary cards registered on their own account will have different offers than the primary card.
Current Targeted AMEX Offers For You:
- Stitchfix: Spend $50+, receive $25 statement credit. Expires 7/16/2017
- SlingTV.com: Spend $15+, receive $5 statement credit. Expires 7/17/2017
American Express credit cards have many promotional bonus offers for those new seeking credit card applicants. Simply apply for a new Amex card and make the qualifying purchases to get the bonus offer. These Amex cards have no annual fee, therefore I highly recommend to apply in order to sync with your twitter account to take advantage for all future promotions.
These are great Amex cards to sign up for Twitter Sync Offers and Small Business Saturday which can be worth hundreds of dollars in free money per year! Don’t forget about American Express Gift Cards to check for no fees and free shipping promo codes. Make sure to take advantage of these new applicant bonus offers along with excellent card features and special benefits.
With the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• Plus, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
• Check your first bag for free and save up to $60 on a round trip Delta flight.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit with the American Express Delta Card.
• $195 Annual Fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.