Summer is nearly here and with it comes the unfortunate peak prices that come with the vacation season. To help you out and give you an incentive to travel, American Express if offering a $100 statement credit when you make a $500 purchase at the Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina in Newport, New England! Just log into your Amex account to see if you’ve been targeted, add the offer to your card and make $500 in charges at the Newport Resort & Marina through October 21, 2018. Save on your next vacation with American Express!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.00% APY as of 6/29/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Gurney’s Newport Resort Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $100 statement credit for $500 purchase
- Expiration: October 21, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
Get $100 Statement Credit with $500 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express Account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Make $500 in charges and earn a $100 statement credit!
Plan a vacation to the Gurney’s Newport Resort and Marina this summer vacation! American Express is even offering targeted users a $100 statement credit when you make $500 or more in charges through October 21, 2018. Please note that enrollment is limited and you must first add the offer to your card and use the same card to redeem the promotion. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).