If you’re traveling for the summer time, make sure to check out Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection. American Express is currently offering a one time statement credit of $60 when you spend $300 or more on room rate and room charges at Hilton or Curio with your connected card from now through July 30, 2017. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Hilton and Curio $60 Credit:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $60 Statement Credit
- Expiration: July 30, 2017
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexHltnCurio to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $300 or more on room rate and room charges
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/30/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn Hilton or Curio $60 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexHltnCurio to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Use synced Amex Card to make a $300+ purchase on room rates and room charges at Hilton Hotels & Resorts or Curio Collection
Make sure to check out Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection if you’re planning on traveling this summer, and receive $60 statement credit for your purchase of $300 or more. But make sure to add the offer to your American Express card before you make any purchases by tweeting #AmexHltnCurio. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express Blue Business CashTM Card offers up to $300 back to boost your business. You can earn up to $100 in the form of statement credits at each of the following merchants: Dell Technologies, DocuSign or FedEx after you make an eligible purchase on your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).