Offer valid at ANY Hotel property, American Express is offering Hotel Room $25 Statement Credit when you pay for all room charges of $100 or more directly with an eligible merchant by March 31, 2016. This Hotel Room $25 Statement Credit is a targeted promotion, so sign into your Amex Offers account and see if you are eligible. As per promotional terms, it is a one time credit statement offer per account. Be sure to open each of your cards in separate windows so you can save it to individual accounts. The Amex $25 credit will appear on your statement 90 days after 3/31/2016. This is why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
Hotel Room $25 Statement Credit:
- Availability: Targeted Offer for Amex Cardholders Log Into Account
- Expiration: Enroll your eligible Card and spend a total of $100+ by 3/31/2016.
- Promotion: Get a $25 statement credit with enrolled card if you spend a total of $100+ on room rate and room charges at any hotel, when you pay for your stay with your enrolled Amex Card. Only one reward per card account.
- Terms: Enrollment limited. Reservations made and paid for with any eligible US American Express® Card accepting domestic and/or non-US merchants between 1/4/16 and 3/31/16 are valid for the offer. Only purchases made directly with eligible merchants are eligible for the offer. Eligible merchants are hotels, motels, and bed & breakfasts that accept the American Express Card. Timeshares, banquets, events, and vacation packages are not “eligible merchants”. Reservations made or paid for with online accommodation services for short term or long term rentals for a room, apartment, home, or property are not valid for this offer. Qualifying purchases at eligible merchants must total at least $100 and be made during the offer period above. Qualifying purchases are charges made directly to your room. When you make a qualifying purchase in a foreign currency, the applicable statement credit will be credited in your local currency using the exchange rate at the date the statement credit is applied. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/31/16,
How to Get Hotels $25 Bonus:
- Register: Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Buy: Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $100+ on room rate and room charges.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually and pay with the enrolled cards.
Log into your Amex account today to see if you have this Hotel Room $25 Statement Credit offer. Book directly with any Hotel for you next trip to save on this offer from Amex, remember reservations made and paid through a third-party reservation system will not qualify.. One last note, make sure you do not use the same card twice in the same transaction as it may trigger the system to reject the sale or show up as a single purchase. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply