For those of you who travel frequently and stay at Hyatt Hotels in the US, American Express will have a promotion where you can receive a $60 Statement Credit by spending the minimum of $200 or more at Hyatt Hotels located in the United States with your card by the deadline of December 31, 2016.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
American Express $60 Credit Information:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $60 Statement credit
- Expiration: 12/31/2016
- Requirements: You must make a single purchase of $200+ at Hyatt Hotels located in the US
- Terms and Condition: Valid once promotion starts on October 10, 2016. Must have twitter synced to Amex card to receive the offer.
How To Earn Amex $60 Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $200 or more at Hyatt Hotels in the US
- Credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
If you plan on taking a trip and you’re an AMEX cardholder, this is a great chance for you to find your dream vacation through Amex Offers and receive an $60 statement credit at the same time! All you need to do is spend $200+ on transactions at any Hyatt Hotels in the US when you book your next trip. Traveling is expensive, but not unless you know what you are doing. If I was targeted for this offer, I would use it with a cheap flight deal we have. If you by chance have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! You can find more of these offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The The World of Hyatt Credit Card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
You'll earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.
Leave a Reply