Valid in-store only, American Express is offering Rite-Aid $5 statement credit when you spend a minimum of $15+ in a single transaction by March 30, 2016. This is a fantastic opportunity to save 33% on Retail Gift Cards purchases. You must first add the offer to any eligible American Express Cards before making your purchases to qualify. This one time statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/30/2016. This is why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday. You may also use up to 3 Amex cards to make a single purchase and still get $15 off of a $45 purchase, provided you have all your cards registered for the promotion.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Rite-Aid $5 Credit Statement:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: You must first enroll an eligible American Express Card in your account at Amex Offers.
- Expiration: You must complete your purchases by 3/30/16.
- Promotion: Get a $5 statement credit when you spend a total of $15+ per transaction with your enrolled Amex Card online only.
- Terms: Valid in-store purchases only. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/30/2016.
How to Get Rite-Aid $5 Bonus:
- Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $15+ during the promotional period.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually in different browsers and pay with the Amex enrolled cards. Add only $15 worth of merchandise in each order to get $5 on each order you place. Be sure to use a different enrolled card to pay as it’s a one time credit per card.
Take advantage of this Amex Offers Rite-Aid $5 Credit Statement and get merchant gift cards for 33% off. Or you may divide your payment across 3 cards to do it in $15 increments to make sure you are getting the full 33% off. Gift Card availability and variety differs by location. Not all stores will have gift cards. Remember to separate your orders into $15 purchases and use an enrolled card to pay for each separately to get $5 credit on each order. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!