Regardless of if you are wanting to attend sport events, concerts, or even theatre and comedy events, then this may be the perfect promotion for you.
Right now American Express and StubHub are partnering up to give a great Amex offer where card holders can get $100 statement credit or 10,000 MR Points when $500 is spent for purchases made through StubHub.
All you have to do is log into your Amex account and check if you have been targeted for this offer. If you have been targeted, enroll your card into the offer and make your $500 purchase on some tickets to receive your statement credit.
Note that this is a targeted offer, so only those who have been targeted can qualify for the promotion. It’s as easy as that. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on this promotion so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Chateau Stubhub Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: $100/10,000 MR Points w/ $500 Spent
- Expiration: July 31, 2019
- Availability: Targeted cardholders only
- Requirements: You must spend $500 at StubHub.
- Terms and Condition:
- $500 requirement can be spent in one purchase or split across multiple purchases
- Valid through July 31, 2019
- Offer valid for ticket purchases via US website and merchant US mobile app only
- Not valid for ticket sellers
- Valid for purchases shipped to the US and Puerto Rico
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally
- Excludes gift card purchases
- Excludes AXS, Ticketbis, Ticket Technology, and Stubhub Center
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
How To Earn Stubhub $100 Statement Credit
- Check your American Express account to see if there is any information on the bonus.
- You must spend $500 on Stubhub tickets with your enrolled card, and you must do it in one more or more transaction online by the deadline of July 31, 2019
- Once you hit the minimum requirement, you’ll receive your $100 statement credit on your next monthly statement.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for your credit to appear on your statement.
If you need tickets to an event and you love taking advantage of promotions, then now is the perfect chance for you do to both thanks to American Express and Stubhub. They’re partnering up to create an Amex offer where card holders can get a $100 statement credit with a $500 purchase.
This deal will not last too much longer as it will end on July 31, 2019 so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! If you by chance have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! For more ways to save money, check out our master list!