With over 100 locations, Sur La Table is the place where serious cooks can find “a surprising selection of culinary tools from around the world, with helpful, knowledgeable employees who love cooking, too.” And for a limited time, anyone with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account can get a one-time $10 Statement Credit after spending $50 at Sur La Table by December 31, 2017. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSurLaTable to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @AmexOffers informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-store or online at Sur La Table.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Sur La Table Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Promotion: $10 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Sur La Table.
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSurLaTable to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying $50+ purchase at Sur La Table.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017
So whether you’re an avid home cook or professional chef, you’re bound to find something useful at Sur La Table. But before you go, you should sync your American Express card to a Twitter account and tweet a promotional hashtag. If you want to know more, please read the breakdown above. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Statement Credit after spending $50! Find more offers from HMB’s full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.