Father’s day is coming up, if you’re interested in getting your dad award winning shaving products, check out The Art of Shaving! Currently, they are partnering up with American Express to offer you a $20 statement credit with a $100 purchase through July 15, 2018. Simply log into your Amex account, check if you’ve been targeted, add the offer to your card and make your $100 purchase at The Art of Shaving to earn your statement credit. This is a great deal to use for Father’s day, so check if you’ve been targeted and make your purchase today!
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers The Art of Shaving Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $20 statement credit with $100 purchase
- Expiration: July 15, 2018
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
Get $20 Statement Credit:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for the offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make an $100 purchase at The Art of Shaving to earn a $20 statement credit!
Interested in great quality shaving razors, shaving accessories and more? Then be sure to make a purchase at The Art of Shaving where American Express is offering a $20 statement credit with a $100 purchase through July 15, 2018. Just check if you’ve been targeted to get started! Use this great offer to save on your Father’s Day gift and get him award winning products from The Art of Shaving. Check out more ways to save money, here on HMB!
The The Business Platinum® Card from American Express has a welcome offer where you can earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases made on your Business Platinum Card® within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.