Do you purchase natural, ethically produced beauty products online at The Body Shop? If you have an American Express Credit Card + a Twitter account, you may be interested in this offer for a $10 Statement Credit after a single purchase of $40 or more at The Body Shop or online at thebodyshop-usa.com. All you have to do is sync your Amex cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexTheBodyShop to get started. Once you’ve done so, you should receive a message from @AmexOffers informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just need to spend $40 or more in-store at The Body Shop Stores or online at thebodyshop-usa.com by December 24, 2016 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers The Body Shop Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $40 in-store at The Body Shops Store or online at thebodyshop-use.com
- Expiration Date: 12/24/16
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexTheBodyShop to add the offer, and finally make a purchase of $40 or more at qualifying stores or online.
- Terms: Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $40+ in one or more transactions in-store at The Body Shop or online at thebodyshop-usa.com by 12/24/16. Tweet using #AmexTheBodyShop to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale – so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
How To Earn The Body Shop $15 Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexTheBodyShop to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card.
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card.
- Make the qualifying purchase.
- Statement credits will appear on billing statement within 90 days after 12/24/16 after your qualifying purchase.
This is a great opportunity for you to earn a $10 Amex statement credit after spending $40 in-store or online at The Body Shop. Since your purchases from the store website are eligible for this offer, anyone in the country can sign up! Be sure to sync your card to your Twitter account and make the qualifying purchase before 12/24/2016 if you want to earn the statement credit. See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions today!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.