If you are an avid reader of current affairs and world news, you should check out this promotion Amex Offers has for you! Targeted members can add this special offer onto their enrolled Amex card to redeem $50 statement credit with $99 or more purchase from The Washington Post. If you are an American Express Cardholder, be sure to log into your account to check if you are this targeted offer. You should take advantage of this offer while you can since it expires on November 15, 2018. Please note that the statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days of offer expiration date.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.35% APY as of 12/14/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offer The Washington Post Promotion:
- Check Your Email!
- Promotion: $50 Statement Credit w/ $99 Purchase (Targeted)
- Expiration: November 15, 2018
- Availability: Online only
- Terms: Enrollment limited. Must add offer to card and then use same card to redeem. Only U.S.- issued American Express Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled card per card member across American Express offer channels. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per card member. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/15/2018, provide that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
How to Get $50 Statement Credit:
- Check your eligibility status via Amex Offers promotional page.
- Add targeted offer onto your enrolled American Express card
- Head over to Washington Post and spend $99 or more to get back $50
Take advantage of this deal from Amex Offers, you can earn $50 statement credit when you make a purchase of $250 or more after you use your enrolled Card to pay for your purchases online at The Washington Post. This offer is highly targeted, so check if you’re eligible today! Feel free to check out full list of American Express Credit Card Bonuses! While you here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card within the first three months of Card Membership.
• 12X directly with hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)