If you want a healthy start to the new year, you should take advantage of this offer from Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. Anyone with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account can get a $5 Statement Credit with $25 Purchase in restaurant only. All you need to do is sync your Amex cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSoup to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $5 or more in-store by March 4, 2016 to receive $25 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Sweet Tomatoes Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $5 when you spend $25 at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
- Expiration Date: 3/4/2016
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexSoup to add the offer, and finally make $25 or more purchase at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. Valid at any participating location in the US. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 3/4/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSoup to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Eat healthy this year and to help you start, this is a nice deal for Sweet Tomatoes or Souplantation. My favorite is the bake potato and soup stations, go easy on the cheese though. Remember, you can always purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $5 Amex statement credit after spending $25! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.