If you are shopping for furniture or decor for your child, this is a great chance for you to save money if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account. You guys can get a $10 Statement Credit after a single $50 purchase from Pottery Barn Kids or PB Teen. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexPBKids to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-store or online at the Pottery Barn Kids/PB Teen website by 11/15/2015 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Pottery Barn Kids Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $50 in store or online at potterybarnkids.com or pbteen.com
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexPBKids to add the offer, and finally make a $50 or more purchase in-store or online.
- Terms: Valid in-store and online. Valid at any participating location in the US. Not valid at outlet locations. Excludes Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, West Elm, Mark & Graham. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 11/15/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexPBKids to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Pottery Barn Kids and PBTeen offer a wide range of stylish furniture, accessories, decor, and more for your child! If you’re looking for tasteful pieces for their rooms, you should definitely visit a Pottery Barn or go online and earn your discount with an Amex card. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.