If you have an American Express credit card and twitter account, be sure to take advantage of this promotion where you can get a $5 statement credit from Fedex after you spend a minimum of $10 in store on online through January 31st, 2017. All you have to do is sync your Amex gift card and tweet using #AmexFedEx to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon, just simply wait for a confirmation tweet from @Amexoffers. Be sure to take advantage of this deal through 1/31/17 if you’re looking for a great way to save some cash while sending items over the holiday season!
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.70% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Fedex $5 Statement Credit:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $5 statement credit with a $10 purchase in store or online with Fedex
- Expiration: 1/31/17
- Requirements: Have a eligible Amex credit card and a twitter account
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexFedEx to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $10 or more in store or online with FedEx
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn Fedex $10 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexFedEx to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make a $10 purchase in store or online at Fedex
If you’re looking to send some gifts or even just business or personal items over the holiday season with FedEx, this is the perfect deal if you’ve already got a Amex card and twitter account. You aren’t really losing anything since the $10 is a relatively low amount compared to most other Amex twitter sync offers. Getting $5 back really is one of the best deals out there right now. Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).