Traveling can be a nightmare, especially with all the security checks at airports, the extra baggage fees, crowded airports and the cramped seats. But if you have a little extra time to travel and would enjoy seeing the sights around our country, then try traveling by train with Amtrak! They are having a promotion that you don’t want to miss. The trains eligible are Acela and Northeast Regional. Currently, Amtrak is having a promotion where you can earn earn one free round trip to use this summer between July 3 and August 30 once you take three round trip trips in the Northeast between January 2 and February 28.
Amtrak Guest Rewards Program:
- Join Now!
- Promotion: Earn one free round trip
- Expiration: February 28, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Take six qualifying one-way trips on Acela from January 2, 2018 12:00:00am CST through February 28, 2018 11:59:59pm CST and get two free one-way Acela trips. Minimum spend of $90 per one-way segment is required for travel to qualify
How To Earn A Free Roundtrip:
- Go online to Amtrak and book 3 round trips on Acela or Northeast Regional between January 2- February 28
- Get 1 free round trip on Acela or Northeast Regional
If you’re interested in free Amtrak travel, upgrades, hotel stays and earning a free round trip on Acela or Northeast Regional, you should book 3 round trips. You can book the round trips on Acela or Northeast Regional between January 2 through February 28. Avoid those loud crowds at the airports and the small cramped seats on the airplane and travel with Amtrak, where they provide roomy seats, quiet zones and a great view of America’s nature. Visit our bonus, points and miles page for more exclusive deals! Check out more ways to save money.
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.