I can imagine you or someone you know no longer has a job. You want to cut back as much as possible and go out less. Here’s a program that can help you big time cutting your grocery bills with the Angel Food Ministry Network. Anyone may order. There are no income restrictions or limits on quantity purchased. This is all fresh, frozen, and brand name staple food items. Food is not overstock or outdated.
From the website:
Angel Food’s groceries are sold in a quantity that can fit into a medium-sized box at $30 per unit. Each month’s menu is different than the previous month and consists of both fresh and frozen items with an average retail value of approximately $60. Comparison shopping has been done across the country in various communities using a wide range of retail grocery stores and has resulted in the same food items costing from between $42 and $78.
This is legit and everyone should take advantage from this program:
Provides discounted food not only for those that need it, but for any others who appreciate deep discounts on quality groceries.
This program is for everybody and the churches that participate in the program get money from the $30. It’s a win-win situation for everybody. I sometime order the extras which include steaks, shrimp, etc for an extra $18. You can see the monthly menu here.
American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10000 bonus points after first purchase. No fees for first year.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points when you spend $500 in 3 months – redeemable for a $100 gift card!
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- No annual fee for the first year – $125 Thereafter
- The Membership Rewards® program – Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend and redeem for your choice of travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards.
- Gold Card Events – exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide.
- Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.Apply Now!