Celebrate the upcoming new year with a new internet plan with AT&T. Available until January 4th, 2018, AT&T is offering a promotion for AT&T Internet and Direct TV for only $65/Month, plus in addition, you’ll get a $200 AT&T Rewards Visa Card (Online only). Please note there is limited availability in select areas and it may not be available in your location. If you’re dissatisfied with your current connection, check out this offer by AT&T and get your world, delivered.
|AT&T offers wireless plans with unlimited data or Rollover Data®. Prepaid calling, travel plans, and more! Whatever you need, find the one that's right for you! Unlimited Enhanced Plans start at $65/mo & Mobile Share FlexSM Plans start at $45/mo. Explore Plans|
AT&T Internet Offer:
- Learn More
- Promotion: DirectTV + AT&T Internet for $65/Month + $200 AT&T Rewards Visa Card
- Expiration: January 4th, 2018
- Availability: AT&T users nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: 1st & 2nd year Pricing: $65/mo for SELECT All Included + Internet; $70/mo for ENTERTAINMENT All Included + Internet; $75/mo for CHOICE All Included + Internet; $85/mo for XTRA All Included + Internet; $90/mo for ULTIMATE All Included + Internet; $140/mo for PREMIER All Included + Internet for first 12 mos. only.
Get AT&T Internet Offer:
- Head on over to the AT&T Internet Offer Page.
- Check availability based on location.
- Sign up for the AT&T internet + DirectTV offer for $65/month.
- Get a $200 AT&T Rewards Visa Card (Online only)!
If you’re interested in AT&T Internet + DirectTV for only $65/month, then check out this internet offer today. You’ll additionally receive a $200 AT&T Rewards Visa Card with your purchase. Simple check to see if this offer is available in your area and sign up today! Please note that there is an additional $10 per additional 50GB you use. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.