Find the latest Au Bon Pain discounts, coupons, and promotions here!
Craving some delicious pastries or need to pick a place for brunch? Au Bon Pain is the perfect place to grab snack or meal, head to one of their many locations to check out their cute aesthetic.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Au Bon Pain
Au Bon Pain is a fast casual restaurant, bakery and café chain headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The chain currently has over 200 locations spread across the United States, India, and Thailand. The company is owned by Panera Bread, which is owned by JAB Holding Company.
Au Bon Pain serves baked goods such as bread, pastries, croissants, and bagels as well as tea, coffee and espresso beverages, breakfast foods such as egg sandwiches, and lunch items such as soup, salads, and sandwiches. The company also offers catering services.
Most of the company’s locations are in Detroit, Boston, Cleveland, New York City, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. Locations are either company-owned or franchised. Most of the stand-alone locations in the United States are company-owned, while international locations and locations in Macy’s and Walmart are typically franchised.
Current Au Bon Pain Promotion
Get $5 Off $15 Online Order Coupon
Au Bon Pain is currently offering customers a wonderful offer to Get $5 Off $15 Online Order Coupon! This Bakery Café is definitely the one to try. Simply click the link below to view a variety of great goods and place an order. Simply use the promo code FIVE4YOU to save!
- Offer Expiration: February 15, 2021
- What you’ll get: $5 Off $15 Online Order Coupon
- Promo Code: FIVE4YOU
- How to earn it: Simply click the link below to visit Au Bon Pain The Bakery Café
- Create an account with your email to get the deal
- Add items into your cart
- Apply promo code FIVE4YOU and place your order
- Terms & Conditions:$5 off any purchase or $15 or more (before tax). Offer valid from 2/1/2021 to 2/15/2021. Enter coupon code “FIVE4YOU” required for online orders. One coupon code per person. Valid at participating Au Bon Pain bakery cafes. Not valid at Duke University, CMU or franchise locations. No cash value and not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not valid for catering orders. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased or prohibited by law. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Other restrictions may apply. Must be a registered user.
(Visit the link above to place your order)
Free Travel Mug
Joining the Au Bon Pain e-Club, you’ll be offered a free travel mug! You’ll receive a coupon through your email when you first sign up and can redeem it in-store for your mug. Don’t miss out on this promotion and sign up for their e-club if you love your local Au Bon Pain!
- Promotion: Free Travel Mug
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- Availability: e-Club members only
- How to get it:
- Head to the Au Bon Pain e-Club Promotion Page
- Sign up for their emails and fill out the form
- Receive the coupon in the mail
(Visit the link above to learn more about the promotion)
If you love Au Bon Pain and want to see more promotion like this than make sure to keep this page saved! We try to keep this page updated on how to help you save on Au Bon Pain’s flakey and delectable french treats. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|