Bank of America credit and debit cardholders can sign up for a free year of Grubhub+ which usually costs $9.99 per month.
Even if you already have Grubhub+ (such as from Amazon), you can still enroll via the offer link below and Grubhub will email you a code for $5 off each of your next 3 orders!
Editor’s Note: Sign up to Grubhub here for $10 off your first order.
Bank of America Free Year of GrubHub
- Free delivery (minimum $12 order)
- Donations are doubled (e.g round up your change to the near dollar and GrubHub matches it. With GrubHub+ this will be matched and doubled)
- Exclusive offers and deals
- Offer valid until 4/20/23.
- Offer available only for eligible Bank of America credit or debit cardholders who do not have an active Grubhub+ membership at the time of signup (as determined by Grubhub).
- Certain Bank of America cardholders, including commercial prepaid cardholders, may not be eligible.
- Eligible cardholders may redeem this offer by enrolling in the Grubhub+ membership trial using their eligible Bank of America card at https://grubhub.com/partner/bofa no later than 4/20/2023.
- Free 12 month free trial available for 365 days from date trial is initiated. Grubhub+ is an automatically renewing membership service requiring recurring payments. After your free trial ends, your free trial will convert to a paid Grubhub+ membership and Grubhub will automatically charge you each month at the then-current rate (currently $9.99 per month) plus applicable tax until you cancel. Canceling during the free trial period will result in immediate termination of the Grubhub+ membership and benefits.
- Offer cannot be combined with other free trial offers. This offer is available in the United States only (not available in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands).
Pretty good freebie to stack on top of the free year of Grubhub from Amazon Prime and with Instacart Express memberships. Don’t forget to cancel by the end of the 12th month. We also have more Bank of America bonuses here.