Did any of you purchased Barbara’s Bakery items over the past few years? if you have, you can get up to $100 for the Barbara’s Bakery Settlement for purchases made May 23rd 2008 to July 5th 2013 from the class action lawsuit settlement. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
Here’s a list of eligible Barbara’s Bakery Products. The settlement is about Barbara’s labeling their items as “All Natural” – when their ingredients are not all natural, but genetically modified. They make a variety of “healthy” cereals and snacks and sold at many natural foods-type stores including Trader Joe’s.
There is no proof of purchase required and just submit your Barbara’s Bakery Claim online by January 1, 2014, in order to qualify.
Hot Deal of the Day: E*Trade offers up to $600 bonus when you deposit new funds. Enjoy no annual IRA fee and no minimums including stocks, bonds, ETFs and over 8,000 mutual funds, along with 1,300 no-load, no transaction fee mutual funds.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee