Looking for some quick cash? Right now, Barclays is offering a $15 Bonus when you add an authorized user. That’s it! This deal only lasts until December 31, 2018, so make sure you prepare for this great deal!
If you have a Barclays account, then why not give this promotion a chance. This deal is targeted, so check your emails to see if you have access to this offer. This isn’t a big bonus but it is an easy one to take advantage of.
Barclays Authorized User Promotion
- Promotion: $15 Bonus When Adding AU
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Barclays card holders
- Terms: Primary cardmember is financially responsible for all authorized user purchases and transactions. In addition, we may provide account information to the credit bureaus for all account users, which could impact an authorized user’s credit score. Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. If you close your account or switch to another product during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion. Limit of one $15 statement credit per account. To receive the statement credit, the cardmember account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment. All statement credits earned will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
How to Get $15 Bonus
- Head over and sign into Barclays account to see if you have been targeted
- Add an Authorized user by December 31, 2018
- Enjoy your $15 bonus!
Make some quick cash with this promotion today. Barclays is currently offering a $15 Bonus when you add an authorized user. Not everyone will receive this targeted offer, so make sure you are checking your email. Let us know in the comment section below of your thoughts and experience with this offer!