How would you like to rewatch your favorite childhood shows again? Boomerang is having a promotion where you can choose to watch on Roku, Amazon, iOs, or Google Play. Shows can range from Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, The Smurfs, Garfield, The Flintstones, and much more.
The best part is, you don’t need a TV provider to watch! Boomerang packs over 3000 of your favorite cartoons and movies into one place! The offer is valid for a limited time only so act now. Keep in mind that you could cancel the subscription to save money before the promotional period ends and automatically renews.
Table of Contents
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free 30-Day Trial
- Expiration: Limited time only
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Service may require additional fees.
How to Get a Free Boomerang Trial Subscription
- Go to Roku, Amazon, iOs, or Google Play and get a Free 30-Day Trial to Boomerang!
- Receive a free Boomerang trial subscription and enjoy!
- Remember to cancel your subscription if you wish to not be charged after the trial period is over.
If you enjoy watching cartoons and movies, you can receive a wide variety via Boomerang. Roku, Amazon, iOs, or Google Play are all offering a 30-Day Free Trial Subscription. Simply browse their sites and get the free subscription. It’s that simple! This offer is only available for a limited time, so sign up as soon as possible to receive your free trial subscription. Check out our full listings on more ways to save money if you’re still interested!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.