Hurry! The new Bose QC45s are selling now at a reduced price for $229 at most major retailers – that’s $100 off!
These headphones are now $229 at most major retailers. If you have the Amex Business Platinum card, this is the best time to use the card’s Dell benefit and targeted Amex Offer.
Bose QuietComfort 45 On Sale for $229
- Buy on Amazon (plus, get 10% back when you pay with Amazon credit card; also stack with Shop With Points deals)
- Buy on Dell (use up your Amex Business Platinum credit)
- Buy on Bestbuy.com (stack with and at Amex Offer or Chase Offer)
- Buy on B&H (stack with Amex Offer)
- Buy on Walmart.com
- Buy on Bose.com ($30 off $200 with Amex Offer)
- Buy on Target.com
- Buy on Adorama.com
- Expiration: Limited time only
- Availability: Online. In-Store
- Best Features:
- Noise cancelling wireless headphones – The perfect balance of quiet, comfort, and sound. Bose uses tiny mics to measure, compare, and react to outside noise, cancelling it with opposite signals. Bluetooth range-up to 9 m (30 feet). Compatible App-Bose Music app
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Personalize your audio. Adjustable EQ allows you to set the bass, mid-range, and treble levels to your personal preferences or select one of several preset options.
- Up to 24 hours battery life – Enjoy 24 hours of battery life from a single charge. A quick 15-minute charge offers 3 hours when you’re on the go, or plug in the included audio cable to listen for even longer in wired mode.
Many retailers are offering the Bose QuietComfort 45 active noise cancelling Bluetooth over-ear headphones on sale for $229.00. Make sure to check out shopping portals for a good return on your purchase.