Did you know you can get a bonus if you transfer points? If you haven’t heard it, you can now. British Airways Executive Club is having a bonus promotion where if you transfer your hotel points to Avios, you’ll receive a 35% bonus. This is only available from now to March 31st, 2018. It’s that simple, just transfer your points and earn a bonus! Save up your hard earned points for upgrades, flights, amenities & more! There are so many possibilities to save money so hurry today!
Table of Contents
British Airways Transfer Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: transfer your hotel points to Avios and receive a 35% bonus
- Availability: must be a British Airways Executive club member
- Expiration: March 31st, 2017
- Terms: This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply). By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions. Participating hotel partners are Carlson Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Marriott and Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts. Participating hotel loyalty programmes are Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards and Shangri-La Golden Circle. Find out more about becoming a member of any of the hotel loyalty programmes. Simply choose the relevant hotel partner and follow the links to enroll via their website.
Hotels Points To 35% Bonus Avios:
- Sign into your British Airways Executive Club account or create one if you have not.
- Convert your points to Avios on their website.
- Once you transfer your points, you’ll receive the 35% bonus which will be added into your account.
If you’re a British Airways Executive Club member then this promotion is great for you! Currently, if you convert your points to Avios, you’ll receive a 35% bonus. That’s right, just convert your points. It’s that simple. Check out eligible hotel points that can be transferred if you’re unsure. This must be done before October 31st if you want that big bonus. Hurry today! For more points, miles, and bonuses, and ways to save money, check out more on HMB.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)