British Airways is having a promotion where if you transfer your old hotel rewards points to British Airways Avios before July 5th, 2016, you’ll receive an extra 35% Point bonus. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants, of other rewards programs like Club Carlson, Hilton HHonors, and Hyatt Gold Passport. Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash but is great for those who stay at hotels frequently! Take advantage of this offer with the credit cards shown below to earn other bonuses alongside!
Table of Contents
British Airways Avios 35% Bonus Info:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: Participating hotel loyalty programs are Club Carlson, Hilton HHonors, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards, Shangri-La Golden Circle and Starwood Preferred Guest.
- Expiration: July 5th, 2016
- Minimum Transfer Amounts: Vary between hotel partners:
- Club Carlson – 2,000 points
- Hilton HHonors – 10,000
- Hyatt Gold Passport – 5,000
- IHG Rewards – 10,000
- Marriott Rewards – 10,000
- Shangri-La Golden Circle– 2,500
- Starwood Preferred Guest – 2,500
- Terms: Eligible Participants will receive up to 35% more BAEC Avios (“Bonus Avios”) when they convert Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points into Avios during the Qualifying Period. “Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points” means a minimum of a requirement of loyalty points earned through the Hotel Loyalty Programme.Points will be awarded 4-6 weeks after the transfer is complete.
Earn British Airways Avios 35% Bonus:
- Visit British Airways Avios click on the hotel program you wish to transfer your old points from.
- Once you clicked on your specified hotel program, you’ll have to sign into your old hotel program.
- Once logged in, make sure you transfer your points. There is a minimum of all of them so make sure you satisfy the minimum!
- Once your points are transferred over, your bonus points will be awarded in 4 to 6 weeks.
British Airways is offering a great opportunity to give you a 35% bonus when you transfer your old points over. This is a limited time availability and should be taken advantage before the promotion ends. I personally stick with the HiltonHHonors because it’s a great program, but this promotion is difficult to pass up! If you’re looking for a different way to earn points, check out our full list of Points and Miles.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)