This is not money related, but I thought it would be cool to show you guys. Besides, time is money.
1. Type in the URL: about:config
2. Type in the filter: NETWORK
3. Double click on network.http.pipelining (double clicking will set it to true)
4. Double click “network.http.pipelinging.maxrequests (opens up a window with value of 4). Set it to like 10
5. Type in google.com and it should be faster!
For IE users, check out this video for instructions:
There is also a firefox plugin called Fasterfox that does this.