You can now buy $100 ExxonMobil Gift Card for $90 with maximum 3 per buyer on eBay. Since you will always need gas, quickly head over to eBay to purchase $300 ExxonMobil gift card for a total of $270- that’s a saving of $30. Of course you can use the gift cards at ExxonMobil to save on gas! Even better if you want to start Buy & Sell ExxonMobil Gift Cards for a profit since you don’t have to go anywhere and ship anything. This can be done in your PJs for a quick easy profit. However, there are many sites are buying back gift cards and you can make a quick profit and earn credit card cash back or points/miles for your spending. Make sure to follow our steps below for maximum savings!
Table of Contents
Buy ExxonMobil Gift Cards Max Savings:
- Sign up for eBay Bucks for up to an additional 2% back. (Check to see if you get the 5X promotion)
- Then sign up Splender($5 sign-up bonus) to earn 2% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Within your Splender account, search for eBay, and click through the link.
- Add ExxonMobil gift cards. Buy Maximum 3 – $300 gift cards for $270.
- Use a Citi Double Cash Card to earn 2% cash back.
- Math: $300 ExxonMobil gift cards – $30 savings – $5.40 Splender cash back – $27 eBay bucks – $5.40 in Citi Double Cash = $232.20 actual payment
Sell ExxonMobil Gift Cards Maximum Profit:
- With your $300 ExxonMobil gift card you bought for $232.20, you can sell it for maximum profit.
- Sign up for a CardPool account if you don’t have one to to save $5 on your first purchase with promo code NewUser5
- At the CardPool Sell Gift Cards link, Select ExxonMobil gift card merchant, enter $300, then accept the offer of $261
- Math: $261 Return – $232.20 Cost = $28.80 Profit
Your net profit above is only for targeted members of eBay Bucks 5X. Make sure you check SaveYa buy back rate since it can fluctuate depending on how many people are selling ExxonMobil gift cards. Don’t forget you can use the ExxonMobil Gift Cards to use it to pump yoru own gas since everyone drive. See our full list of eBay discounted gift cards for more ways to turn a profit!