For Canadian individuals who own(ed) or lease(ed) vehicles affected by the Takata airbag inflator, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Canada Subaru, Toyota, Mazda Airbags Class Action Lawsuit!
Allegedly, the Takata airbag inflators were defective and could fail to explode upon deployment, allowing debris and shrapnel to be dispelled into the vehicle.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 31, 2021 to receive your potential award!
Canada Subaru, Toyota, Mazda Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Canadian consumers who own, owned, lease, or leased a vehicle from Mazda, Subaru, Toyota, and other brands affected by the Takata airbag inflator recalls.
- Estimated Amount: Reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses including car rental, towing charges, childcare expenses, and other costs directly associated with repairing Takata airbags.
- Proof of Purchase: Documentation of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Case Name & Number: Stevenson, et al. v. Mazda Canada Inc., et al., Case No. CV-18-607848-CP, and McIntosh v. Takata Corporation, et al., Case No. CV-16-543833-CP, in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, and Vitoratos, et al. v. Takata Corporation, et al., Case No. 500-06-000723-144, in the Quebec Superior Court for the District of Montreal
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Canada Subaru, Toyota, Mazda Airbag Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 31, 2021 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are included as a class members, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Canada Subaru, Toyota, Mazda Airbag Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, certain Subaru, Toyota, and Mazda vehicles were sold with defective airbag inflators. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the claim deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply